Database and Stewardship Manager
Phelps County Regional Medical Center
Exempt Full-time, Day shift, 8am-5pm, times may vary accoring to events.
The Database and Stewardship Manager provides donor management and project support to the Phelps Regional Health Care Foundation to include managing the Blackbaud Raisers Edge database, stewardship, and prospect research.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Database Management and Reporting
- Maintain all aspects of the donor database, including creating and conducting daily, monthly, quarterly and annual audits to ensure integrity, data cleanliness, pledge fulfillment, etc.
- Develop and enter fundraising campaign, appeals and funds
- Develop standard and complex queries and reports, including mailing lists, financial reports, fund performance analysis, and other custom reports and assigned
- Serves as liaison with Accounting Department to coordinate Foundation accounts payable, payroll deductions, monitoring of budget details, funding requests for established funds, grant disbursements, audit and 990 process, and other activities as assigned
- Review, enter, prepare and record back-up for all standard deposits, credit card payments, direct debits, ACH payments, recurring payments, payroll deposits and internal reimbursements, etc.
- Serves as Fund liaison with Accounting Department and Fund Administrators
- Primary data entry, gift batch set up, generation of acknowledgement letters
- Work with Donor Relations Officer and Communication & Donor Relation Specialist to develop custom acknowledgement letters and schedule entry of fundraising campaign, appeals and funds
- Conduct all prospect research and wealth screening efforts
- Create and maintain prospect management process, including creation and maintenance of fundraising portfolios, solicitor reporting, etc.
- Supports Foundation activities, events and special projects, as assigned
- Develops and maintains policies and guidelines relating to database management, returned mail, gift processing, fund administration, etc.
- Serve as primary administrator for all external accounts related to database administration (Blackbaud, WealthEngine, etc.) to include billing, user setup and administration, reporting,etc.
- Act as liaison on behalf of department and coordinate troubleshooting efforts and problem resolution for any technical issues either internally (IT) or externally (Blackbaud, WealthEngine, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree in related area required.
Minimum Work Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience using advanced skills in maintaining and administering databases
- Blackbaud Raisers Edge experience required.
- Prefer prior experience in nonprofit or health care fundraising.
- Microsoft Office Suite with proficiency in Word, Access, and Excel, CSV including imports/exports, queries, functions, data management.
- Knowledge of general accounting principals
- Ability to understand and maintain the highest levels of confidentiality.
Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge certification preferred
Considerable mental concentration required to complete largely variable duties. Must be able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines with frequent interruptions. Standing, sitting and walking required. Light lifting 10 lbs. required.
Standard office conditions; clean, well-lighted, climate controlled area.